Responsible - who is the data controller?Identity: Lost Kingdom Miniatures
Registered office: Dr. Fleming, 15-Bajo 2 - 46470 Massanassa-Valencia
Telephone: 646 690 454
Contact: Adrián Pérez-Montejano Jiménez
Domain name: https://www.lostkingdomminiatures.com
Purposes - for what purposes do we process your data?In compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 General for Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Send periodic communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Lost Kingdom Miniatures, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his or her consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the sector of contracted services and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes his consent.
- To comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories - What data do we process?Derived from the above mentioned purposes, in Lost Kingdom Miniatures we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he or she declares that he or she has the consent of the latter and undertakes to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting Lost Kingdom Miniatures from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Lost Kingdom Miniatures may carry out checks to ascertain this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimacy - what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the person concerned, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his or her data, which he or she may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid manner and the obstruction of processes that he or she wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Lost Kingdom Miniatures
Data Retention Term - How long will we keep your data?
Lost Kingdom Miniatures will keep users' personal data only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, until such time as the consent granted is revoked. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers that provide services to Lost Kingdom Miniatures, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is necessary for regulation or for the execution of the contracted services.
Lost Kingdom Miniatures has entered into the corresponding processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Lost Kingdom Miniatures, in order to guarantee that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when this is established by the regulations in force.
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and Lost Kingdom Miniatures' servers
- Encryption of information on Lost Kingdom Miniatures' own servers
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Lost Kingdom Miniatures has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Lost Kingdom Miniatures' commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the user's personal data.
Rights - What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Lost Kingdom Miniatures is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, you may request that we limit the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Lost Kingdom Miniatures will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to exercise or defend possible claims.
You can also exercise your right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, please contact LKMiniatures@hotmail.com.
Finally, we inform you that you can address the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim derived from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish, you can also consult our Cookies Policy